You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

resize document on affinity publisher

Hello,

I would like to resize documents (planners), I was able to do it from setup spread -> Scaling -> Rescale -> Nearest Neighbor

The result is very good! now I need to maintain the same distance between lines and checkboxes.

I tried to select all the lines and  from  character tab -> Leading override   I've added 20.1pt 

I failed, could you help me please? is it the right method?

Thank you for your help.

Best.

Sam

2 hours ago, Sam21 said:

I tried to select all the lines and  from  character tab -> Leading override   I've added 20.1pt 

I think you should first try Paragraph > Spacing > Leading before using Character > Positioning and Transform > Leading Override. The former changes the leading (line spacing) for all lines of a paragraph while the latter is intended for small amounts of text. While you could theoretically use Leading Override for multiple paragraphs of text, that's not the intended use of the feature.

Download a free manual for Publisher 2.4 from this forum - expanded 300-page PDF

My system: Affinity 2.4.2 for macOS Sonoma 14.4.1, MacBook Pro 14" (M1 Pro)

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.