You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

How do I post questions here?

Hi Allen, 

Welcome to the forum.  :)

I'm not sure what you mean by "approved by the moderators". 

Your post appears perfectly to me: 

post-10932-0-65858900-1447919261_thumb.png 

In answer to your question, as far as I know, the "Convert to Paths" from a pixel selection is not part of the Affinity Photo feature set. 

You can post it as a Feature Request, if it has not already been requested. 

Hope this helps. 

Paul. 

Thank you, everybody!  I realized late at night (in my time zone) that most of the people who would approve my post would be in Europe i think, right?  Sorry for whining about not finding my question on here fast enough -- everyone needs to sleep!  (what, you mean the world doesn't revolve around the East Coast of the United States?) <---[laughing at myself]

Thanks for bringing to our attention that some Affinity dev and support staff were sleeping, this laziness means starting a disciplinary procedure.

I was writing some articles and took my eye off the forum, apologies. We'll work on this, our standards are very high :)

Twitter: @Writer_Dale
Affinity apps run on: Ryzen 5 3600, 32GB RAM, GTX1650 Super

Thanks for bringing to our attention that some Affinity dev and support staff were sleeping, this laziness means starting a disciplinary procedure.

I was writing some articles and took my eye off the forum, apologies. We'll work on this, our standards are very high :)

You guys are one of the most responsive dev teams I have ever seen, keep up the good work.

Loved the Facebook comment one of our team made recently...

Sleepin's cheatin'

That's a great quote! :P

I met this amazing guy last week, the guest speaker of my club's end of season do...Josh Ibbet

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/active/recreational-cycling/11814284/Meet-the-man-who-won-a-2600-mile-bicycle-race-...-on-three-hours-sleep-a-night.html 

Truly inspirational.

MacBook pro, 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB, OS X 10.11.6

http://www.pinterest.com/peter2111