You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Stubborn Text style in table

I have just added a Table to a sheet in Publisher with one of the columns formatted in a custom Text Style. All of the cells in the column work well ....except, yeah you got it. One cell stubbornly holds on to it's own style (undefined-just not the one I ask) and no matter how many different ways and times I change it - it simply reverts to it's own style.

I don't want to delete the row as I have traced the table size, row heights etc. so I can use a pre printed form from Daytimer. The table allows me to enter text and print off the Daytimer sheets as I head out in the morning. Deleting the row will misalign all of the other rows

Thoughts??

Peter

• Staff

If possible can you provide a copy of the file with the table so it can be checked?

Have you tried copying the table to a new doc and trying to apply a different text style to the same column to see if that's applied correctly?