You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Selected objects are moved immediately

Have you changed something recently which sneaked onto my computer through automatic updates? Can I see when the last update was installed (through Microsoft Store)?

I have Affinity Designer 1.10.1 on Windows 10 and only since a couple of days, when I click on any object to select it, it gets immediately moved by a few pixels. Probably towards some snap target that happens to be nearby. I haven't found a pattern behind it. This has never happened before and I've been using this app quite some time during the last weeks, so I can tell. This is very annoying. Most of the time I notice, so I can undo, but I fear that sometimes I might not, so I'd introduce inadvertent changes to the layout just be selecting something.

I've enabled the magnetic alignment option but not the pixel alignment. My document is set up for home printing (A4 format), not web.

This happens too rarely to wait for it. Working without magnetic snapping seems impossible for me. And for the same reason I also cannot make a screen recording. But it does happen more often recently. Sometimes not for hours, then again several times.