You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo Customer Beta (1.3.5.9)

• Staff

Purpose: Fixes 

Requirements: Purchased Affinity Photo

Mac App Store: Not Submitted

Download: Here

To use this beta, simply download the file from the link given above and double-click on the file to open the installer. Follow the instructions to install the beta version. The beta sits alongside the Mac App Store version and will not interfere with it.

This beta is basically the same as yesterday's 1.3.5.8 release, but addresses the following issues:

- Fix for issues found with OS X Mavericks and earlier

- Fix for margins/guides not being correctly loaded/saved

- Miscellaneous PDF export improvements

- Fix for Place Image panel crashing

Hi Andy,

I am not sure if I am not doing something right but I don't seem to be able to activate the crop tool in the Panorama persona. Before I file it as a bug, could you please have a look at it?  I just don't seem to be able to crop any panorama composite in the persona.  However, as soon as I select, "Apply", I can cross any unwanted parts of the composite from the Photo Persona.

Nana

post-13053-0-60730000-1447875947_thumb.jpg

Guys,

Apologies, if I am doing something wrong with AP, but it seems the colour space bug from a while ago is back.

The image opens fine, shows the colour space correctly as ProPhoto RGB, but when exporting there is a noticeable colour shift (at least when going to JPEG and TIFF).

Converting the colour space in AP to sRGB before exporting solves the problem

Notes:

- colours look fine on the screen when editing in AP

- RAW conversion: Photo Ninja

- input file to AP - TIF 16 bit/component, ProPhoto RGB colour space

Cheers 

-Jonathan

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.