You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Movable vignette, larger slider buttons

Yes, Vignette is there.
But almost unusable because it's stationary fixed to the center of the image.
Who puts the subject in the center? :/
Suggestion: Make that vignette freely movable.

(Yes, I know ... Ellipse, Gaussian Blur, Erase blend mode - usable workaround, but still a pain in the you-know-where ...)

That tiny, tiny slider buttons ("thumbs") ...
Sure, that titchy knobs look sooo modern and sophisticated, but it's not what you really need.
How often did you miss that knobs? How often did you set the mouse pointer on that knobs, looked back to the picture to see the change - only to find nothing changes because your mouse pointer shifted by some pixels before pressing the mouse button? See?
Suggestion: Make 'em BIG! - Alternatively: Keep the size but enlarge the "hit zone" around that knobs. Best: Let the user choose the size in preferences.

1 hour ago, kirk23 said:

You can put cursor  in numeric field and use mouse wheel or tablet ring  to drive the values  instead    but I would love  kind of  shift +wheel  to make it  slow and subtly  like in Blender.

The only software, where I can put my cursor in a numeric field and use scrolling to change the values, that works properly is Max by Cycling '74. There I can choose the digits in the nth decimal place to increase/decrease as I scroll. Great precision is achieved.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.