rvb-)

Unable to launch Designer or Photo

Since a few weeks, I can't launch either designer or photo (bought all on the mac app store). I tried to remove them, trash and use appdelete and Dr cleaner to trash also the files associated with. Now when I reinstall, they do not launch at all. Sometimes, the app say it's already installed in the App store purchases but it is not. Sometimes it install in another folder than the app folder. What can I do ? I own a lot of apps from the mac app store and never have this problem (yep once with hype, but the reinstall after deconnect and reconnect my account did the job).

[sOLVED] It take me weeks. trashed the apps, deconnect and reconnect my account. Restart my mac, Launch apps with the ctrl key : nothing works... until I tried with another session and it worked fine. I did then test something that cures often a very old crashy app I also own: QuarkXPress, so, i remove all my fonts from the font folder. And it works!

YOU HAVE REINVENTED THE OLD QUARKXPRESS STRESS! Yeepee!

[sOLVED] It take me weeks. trashed the apps, deconnect and reconnect my account. Restart my mac, Launch apps with the ctrl key : nothing works... until I tried with another session and it worked fine. I did then test something that cures often a very old crashy app I also own: QuarkXPress, so, i remove all my fonts from the font folder. And it works!

YOU HAVE REINVENTED THE OLD QUARKXPRESS STRESS! Yeepee!

It sounds like that there could be a font issue you had which hopefully is now fixed in the next Mac App Store release, or the current beta.