You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Applying style does not work with FX properties on some curves

XenPhi

Hi there,

I have created a style which contains some FX enabled (outer shadow, inner shadow, outer glow). If I assign this style to some curves on my artboard, the parameters are assigned correctly to the curve. But on other curves, they are totally messed up. For example, the radius of the outer shadow is set to 25px in the style. When assigning this style to some curves, the curve gets assigned an outer shadow radius of 1024 px.

The assignment doesn't work correctly for a bunch of parameters (but not all of them) and also only for a bunch of curves. Pretty awkward.

I have created a document with those two kinds of curves and attached it below. The error can be reproduced as follows:

Select the first curve in the group (the horizontal line) and create a new style (on the Styles window, select "Add Style from Selection"). The select the second curve (the vertical line) and apply the style.

Affected properties:

Outer Shadow: Radius, Offset,

Inner Shadow: Radius

Outer Glow: Radius

Styles-Error.afdesign