You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Interesting new vector software

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Why not just say the names of the features you'd like to see that you think are missing?

NOBODY should have to trawl through a video to find out what you are asking for!

Ali 🙂

Hobby photographer.
Running Affinity Suite V2 on Windows 11 17" HP Envy i7 (8th Gen) & Windows 11 MS Surface Go 3 alongside MS365 (Insider Beta Channel).

Well, I hope the developers have the time to watch the videos and work out what you are asking for. Good luck. :)

Ali 🙂

Hobby photographer.
Running Affinity Suite V2 on Windows 11 17" HP Envy i7 (8th Gen) & Windows 11 MS Surface Go 3 alongside MS365 (Insider Beta Channel).

I think it’s a small software with a few nice features but it needs probably 5-6 years more of growth to be taken seriously.

Sure some features such as the (vector) transform tool (among others… like importing swatches or, you know, an eraser? 🤭) are greatly missed on affinity designer. Hopefully we’ll get there soon.

StudioLink 256gb 11’ M1 iPad Pro

iPadOS 17 Public Beta 1

iPad Magic Keyboard

• 3 months later...