You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I've read that if the objects/elements that have hyperlinks are grouped, the hyperlinks in the saved PDF document will not work, and that those elements need to be ungrouped prior to exporting.  I accidentally left some grouped, and I didn't seem to have any problems.  Can anyone clarify if there is anything to be cautious of in this regard, or am I free to group away?  I prefer grouping for organizational clarity, but don't want to inadvertently cause any issues in the final document.

Thanks,

Gayle

7 hours ago, DWright said:

You do not need to ungroup any objects but you will need to export the PDF using the digital preset as this supports hyperlinks as the other preset will need to be modified to export the hyperlinks.

Thank you, really appreciate the information!  I had been using the digital preset (which explains why it worked), but that was almost inadvertent so I will deliberately choose this going forward!

Sorry for the duplicate, just finally figured out the "quote" function....wasn't intuitive for me, LOL.