You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

dual-monitor windows

Fipo

there is no longer a way to save a main window layout / control panels with dual monitors. I put the panels on a monitor, the main window and the menus on the other... except and when I call it, you flatten all the panels on top of each other on the home screen. This with all Affinity applications. Before it was not so ... before it worked. This must be an error in the updates.

Are you saving this layout as a pre-set, or do you just rely on it being the same every time you open Publisher?

(I've just tried, and it does seem to keep the layout after closing and opening APub again.)

Acer XC-895 : Core i5-10400 Hexa-core 2.90 GHz :  32GB RAM : Intel UHD Graphics 630 : Windows 10 Home
Affinity Publisher 2 : Affinity Photo 2 : Affinity Designer 2 : (latest release versions) on desktop and iPad

watch this video and understand what happens. There is no practical remedy for now. Any attempt I make does not give positive results. Except for a layout, but when I call it back it only works for a second... then project the panels in the center of the screen with the document.

That is very odd! To be honest I have no idea why this should happen. Sorry I can't help, hopefully someone else may also have come across this, and have a solution.

Acer XC-895 : Core i5-10400 Hexa-core 2.90 GHz :  32GB RAM : Intel UHD Graphics 630 : Windows 10 Home
Affinity Publisher 2 : Affinity Photo 2 : Affinity Designer 2 : (latest release versions) on desktop and iPad

• 3 weeks later...