You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

is my Affinity Store account Deleted?

hello staff or moderators,
I want to ask a few things about my Affinity store account, some time ago I bought for the affinity designer program,
or my new computer later, but after I tried to login I got a message like this

We cannot find an Affinity Store account with the email address you entered.

has my account been deleted from the system?,
and can I still use the serial/license number that I bought because it is still stored in my email?

hope i can get the answer

thank you

• Staff

@AfdolGravt

If you bought the software from Apple or Microsoft you may not have an account with us. You would only necessarily have an Affinity Store account if you had bought the software directly from us. 

Assuming you bought the software directly from us, please email affinity@serif.com so we can look into this for you.

• Staff

@AfdolGravt

I can see the order that was made through the Affinity Store with your email address. That account was changed in May to use a different email address d*******y@gmail.com. If this was a change made by you then you should be able to access your account using that email address and your password. If this change of email address was not made by you I suggest that you email Affinity@Serif.com and ask for that to be looked into 

You original order continues to be associated with the email address it was created with and can continue to be used to install it, as an email/product key pair, going forward, irrespective of the email address currently associated with the account.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

@SFurnissthank you very much for the advice 🙏🙏😇

@Patrick Connor thank you for showing me that clue's email, I just remembered it's an email that I rarely use, I will try to recover and recall my account with that old emails, and will contact the sheriff if I still can't open my account 🙏🙏