You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hello, I have the following problem with Affinity Publisher 1.10. The app is not opening old Publisher files from 2019 on my Windows PC. I think they are 1.8 files. There are no problems with more recent files from 2020. New documents that have been created can also be opened. The programme crashes without an error message. Does anyone have similar problems? Can anyone help me?

Greetings from Saxony. Mario Oberländer. 

Hier noch einmal in deutsch:

Hallo. Ich habe mit dem Affinity Publisher 1.10 folgendes Problem. Die App öffnet auf meinen Windows-PC alte Publisher-Dateien aus dem Jahr 2019 nicht mehr. Ich glaube, es handelt sich um 1.8-Dateien. Bei jüngeren Dateien aus dem Jahr 2020 gibt es keine Probleme. Neu angelegte Dokumente lassen sich ebenfalls öffnen. Das Programm stürzt ohne Fehlermeldung ab. Hat jemand ähnliche Probleme? Kann mir jemand weiterhelfen?

Grüße aus Sachsen. Mario Oberländer. 

• Staff

Hi Moberleander and Serif Since,

Welcome to the forums :)

Please could each of you provide one of the files in question so I can look into this further with you both?

Thanks

C

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.