You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Crash while switching Pinning from Inline to Float

In my document is a QR code. Having it selected and then clicking Pinning mode Inline works, but directly switching from Inline to Float crashes the application. The crash is not happening when I am removing the Text Wrap from the QR code or working in a new document.

Attached is the crash report. If necessary I can upload the document to a private link.

db531be6-65d6-4a99-a9ff-00052102e509.dmp

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed

5 minutes ago, Jon P said:

so if you upload the document

Uploaded. Thx for the link. The QR code is on page 2 and the original document was made in ID CS6 -> IDML.

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed

• 5 weeks later...

Any work-around or fix for this? I'm seeing it, too. My 70-page, mostly text document crashes every few minutes when I have to shift pictures around between columns. I've put off this step to do other things but now I need to get this done.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.