You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Crash when opening using beta 1.10.2.1156 (and the last 2 previous versions)

• Staff

Thanks, I think I might be able to send fixed versions of these files back, but a couple of files were uploaded to the above link and I don't want to send the wrong file back to the wrong person, so if anyone who uploaded could let me know what filename they used I can PM the (hopefully) fixed file back

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com

My file is: geography-workbook-updated.pdf
🙂 Thanks for looking into this and for fixing things up! I'm very appreciative!! I'm curious what the issue was....was it a problem with my file or something to do with the new version or Publisher or? (No worries if you don't want to bother typing it all up!)

• Staff

Hmmm, it's not what other users have been experiencing then, can you please navigate to %AppData%\Roaming\Affinity\Publisher\1.0 (or 1.0 beta if you are using the beta to open it) and provide the crash reports generated after opening it? 

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • Staff

@guesthollow

We think that we will need to update the Affinity suite when macOS Monterey releases, so I would expect the Windows and Mac version of Affinity Publisher 1.10.2 will be live after we have made any changes needed for that (rather than patch twice in quick succession) So at least 3 weeks but perhaps not much longer than that. Thanks for your patience

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.