Affinity Publisher Customer Beta - 1.10.2.1156

• Staff

Purpose: Compatibility / Fixes
Requirements: Purchased Affinity Publisher
Mac App Store: Not Submitted
Download: Download
Auto-update: Not Available

---

We are pleased to announce that Affinity Publisher Customer Beta 1.10.2.1156 is now available as a download from the link above.

If this is your first time using a customer beta of an Affinity app, it’s worth noting that the beta will install as a separate app - alongside your store version. They will not interfere with each other at all and you can continue to use the store version for critical work without worry.

This beta is an incremental update to the 1.10.1 version recently released to all customers. We recommend that you use this beta in preference to the release version if you are affected by any of the issues listed below.

---

Fixes and Updates

• Compatibility with the 1.10.1 Update
  • Invalid URL hyperlinks prevent PDF export
  • Date & Time field format options not appearing
  • Other assorted minor fixes

Affinity Publisher 1.10.1 Release Notes

---

To be notified about all future Mac beta updates, please follow this notification thread 

To be notified when this Publisher update comes out of beta and is fully released to all Publisher customers, please follow this thread

• Staff
4 hours ago, Jens Krebs said:

What does this mean? Is there an incompatibility between issue with 10.10.1 (current official release)?

It just means we've updated the beta to recognise 1.10.1 as a 'Purchased Version'. The previous beta build won't validate and run against a 1.10.1 installed via the Mac App Store.

8 hours ago, ThomasPKing said:

Hello. The update doesn't seem to have worked. I replaced my beta with the new one, but it still won't see 1.10.1 as a purchased version. It asks for the email and product key (which I don't have because it was from the Mac app store).

You have to download the Retail version 1.10.1 from the Apple Mac store.

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | INTEL Arc A770 LE 16 GB  | 32 GB DDR4 3200MHz | Windows 11 Pro 23H2 (22631.3296)
AMD A10-9600P | dGPU R7 M340 (2 GB)  | 8 GB DDR4 2133 MHz | Windows 10 Home 22H2 (1945.3803) 

Affinity Suite V 2.4 & Beta 2.(latest)
Better translations with: https://www.deepl.com/translator  
Interested in a robust (selfhosted) PDF Solution? Have a look at Stirling PDF

Life is too short to have meaningless discussions!

50 minutes ago, ThomasPKing said:

Yes, my retail version is already on 1.10.1

Is it in your Applications folder on your Mac's hard drive? And have you opened it? The 1.10.1 retail version and the beta.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

1 hour ago, Old Bruce said:

Is it in your Applications folder on your Mac's hard drive? And have you opened it? The 1.10.1 retail version and the beta.

I had previously used the beta from my desktop and it worked fine. I just moved it into the Applications folder (where the retail version is) but that didn't work either. It still asks for email/business and the product key.

Hi there,

we have the exact same issue here on two devices. We are running 1.10.1 on High Sierra (10.13.6) and on Big Sur (11.5.2). Use of the Beta Version didn't solve the crash. It seems to us, that older, larger files lead to the issues. The files 20 MB and greater seem to crash. Hope, this servers you well. :-)

• Staff

@sonnenfroh

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums :) 

Please can you  try the new 1.10.2.1167 beta and if that does not work, create a new thread about this in the beta or bugs section, providing your file or asking for an upload link if it is too large to attach. 

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.