You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Cutting line during transformation

GROND

I found that when I freely transform part of the image, I get a cut of the border.  That is, the border of the selection will have a transparent line.  For example, if I want to lengthen the legs of the model, I select the entire bottom of the shot and just stretch it down and after that the top border will be with the cut line!

Also, I cannot figure out how to disable pass-through processing of layers by default.  When I want to change the color of one layer with some object, then when I adjust the color, I see a change in the color of the entire final image, and not this object on the selected layer.  After applying the settings, of course, only applying the color of the object on the selected layer changes, but you have to do it at random!  For example, when I need two objects on different layers to be similar in color or brightness.  How can I disable this so that I can only see the changes on the selected layer?

I am using ipad pro 12.9 III 1Tb. 14.7.1 OS update.  Afinity photo 1.10

71671420-3006-45A5-9904-A9466B426BC7.png

6 hours ago, pruus said:

What you can do, after selecting, move the selection 1 pixel left, with pen, then change the width. Did is my workaround.

Yes, indeed, this is a good workaround.  Thanks, I'll try to do this ☺️