Hello my name is Gideon. I shall be more than happy if Serif put together a tool in Affinity Designer similar to illustrator's Shape Builder tool. For me, i think The Shape Builder tool is the most powerful tool i've seen in illustrator by Adobe.

I am therefore counting on Serif to put together a similar tool like that or something even powerful than that. By so doing, i think Affinity will gain massive customer satisfaction.

I am already a huge fan and also preaching the Gospel about Affinity in Ghana. Lol

After several years ignoring the shape builder tool I recently took another look and now I reach for it regularly. I find I get much more flexible and predictable results than using pathfinder or boolean operations. The shape builder tool is the kind of tool Astute Grahics plugins have taken to higher levels and I hope that at some point there will be a shape builder like tool in AD and/or Astute Graphics plugin compatibility.