You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

While I am using Affinity Designer I wanted to try photo manipulation I said may be it will work perfectly. But when I started working on it I noticed three main features that are missing and they are easy to implement in Affinity Designer pixel persona. Those features are "Merging selected layers", "Pentool" and " invert mask". For merging selected layers it seems complicated you have to groupe the layers that you want to merge then rasterize them and that's is a waste of time you can replace just with one click making a "Merging selected layers" button. For the pentool I don't know why you excluded it from pixel persona even it is the important tool there especially in perfect selection in photos. I hope you can fix that or if you have a solution for this issue please refer us to it. Finally, for the "invert mask" feature I don't know why it is missing in Affinity Designer ?! People suffer when they apply an adjustment layer to a photo especialy if it is very detailed it will be harder and waste of time to erase the maske in all the photo wherase if you apply "invert mask" you will easily get rid of this issue. I hope that you got my point considering "invert mask".

Finally, I hope that you will take my suggestions and notes into consideration because they will make Affinity Designer more suitable and likable for the Affinity community. Thank you in advance.

• 3 weeks later...