You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Multiply PDF import to AP

Hello!

I would like to import a pdf document which consist of several pages. In the imported document I see only the first page. Its possible to see the others as layers, but every text, pictures are in the first, visible page. 

I would like watermark more PDF-s with the customers name. How is that possible with batch editing?

Thank you!

Peter

Our multi-page support is not great, but will get better. In the Mac App Store version, each page becomes a separate layer, but you have to request this by checking the right option in the second dialog, and then you have to show the layer for the page you want and hide the others. There's no good way to export a multi-page PDF at all.

It is a little better in the Customer Beta, in that it supports artboards and pages are mapped to artboards instead of layers so you can see them all at once. However, in the current beta the PDF export is too broken to use. In a week or so, there should be a new beta with fewer bugs, and we hope to update the Mac App Store version before Christmas. True multi-page support will come later.