You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

My first impressions with Affinity

DooshPastesh

Hello everyone, first of all I would like to mention that English is not my native language, so big sorry if something is not understandable.

This is my work that I've done since last month when bought Affinity Designer and Photo. I've always wanted to lean into digital graphics, so when I bought my first MacBook an opportunity to start new experience appeared. I've never had any experience with other graphic programs other than GIMP, so Im totally novice. Currently I'm learning from Affinity videos, some speedart on YouTube and written tutorials here and there over the Internet. I'm still learning the tools and trying to find my style, so my work is probably a copy of something I've found on the web... But after all, I'm proud of myself what I have achieved since the beginning. 

Mostly, Im working with Designer, because I don't have good camera to play with Photo, but I'm trying to learn both.

What do you think?

Obrazki.jpg

Jesień.png

Plaża2.jpg

Pejzaż2.jpg

Tango.png

Great work. Beginner or not, the work speaks for itself. No matter what the medium, the work is always about exploration and refining your craft. Gimp aside, to start out your path with Photo and Designer is "diving right in." To a certain degree, all work has a certain amount of derivation. Some wear their influences on their sleeves and otherwise it as a starting point and make it their own. Never stop creating.

• 4 weeks later...