You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Version 1.10.0.1127 failed to save document due to an internal error

Hi Development Team,

After updating to the new version, I've experienced failure to save in both "Save as"  and "Save" commands. At first when the program prompts and more recently when I use the menu. I can't save even as a new document when I copied and pasted the content from the first. 

Grateful for any assistance. 

Thanks!

image.pngimage.png.44f76cc86375f4c1cac838fdc8aec83c.png

Square Border.afpub

Edited by Migs55
Related incident update

• Staff

Hi @Migs55,

We've identified the cause of this and have a potential fix internally which we will hopefully have a beta out for, for now I'd avoid duplicating picture frames/pages with frames on to try avoid the issue or downgrade to 1.9.2 if this if you are experiencing this issue alot.

Thanks

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com

On 8/9/2021 at 5:46 AM, Migs55 said:

Hi Development Team,

After updating to the new version, I've experienced failure to save in both "Save as"  and "Save" commands. At first when the program prompts and more recently when I use the menu. I can't save even as a new document when I copied and pasted the content from the first. 

Grateful for any assistance. 

Thanks!

image.pngimage.png.44f76cc86375f4c1cac838fdc8aec83c.png

Square Border.afpub

Same here

• Staff

Sorry for the problems you are having with 1.10.0

There is a new Affinity Publisher 1.10.1 beta for Windows that addresses this problem with picture frames, which you can use if you want to (as well/instead)

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon