Sign in to follow this  
markuswaeger

Save Workspace

AP allows to set back the arrangement of panels to Studio. I would prefer to save my own workspaces and set back to their arrangements.

Regards,

Markus

Markus Wäger | German Autor | Graphic Design, Photoshop and Photography Expert | preparing a german book about Affinity Photo

http://www.markuswaeger.com

Yeah, I'll add my +1 to this. I swap between retina laptop on its own, laptop with iPad as second screen using the Duet app, and laptop with 4k monitor.

Being able to swap between saved panel layouts which are setup for each arrangement would be great. This is one of the few Photoshop features that I truly miss after swapping to Affinity Photo.

--- Eat your vegetables ---

+2

this would be very helpful, because with every new version or beta i have to arrange everything new on at least the draw and pixel persona. the same with the navigation bar on top.

this is a reason, why i do not work with all the betas productive, because i do not want to arrange everything every few days.

Blender 3D has perfected this! 

its basically a drop down menu with a couple of buttons. INVALUABLE. 

Well, that's almost not fair, Blender is like a digital Super-Software.  But yeah, like 9 workspaces by default, I believe based on user habits from the people who actually work on the open projects?