You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Is it allowed to make a Livestream while using Affinity Photo?

Welcome to the forums @KaliKäsekuchenDieErste

There are various videos on this site and elsewhere on the web which show people using the Affinity software and, as far as I know, Serif have not asked for any of them to be removed simply because they show the software in use.
If the livestream involved creating something that was offensive/indecent/etc. then I’m sure Serif might have a problem with it, but I can’t see why they would have any problem with you using the software in a livestream for anything that was ‘decent and wholesome’.
Basically, if you only do nice things with it then there shouldn’t be a problem.
Hopefully a staff member will be able to give you an official response if what I have said is wrong in some way.

Depending on where you live, a developer can't even forbid you streaming. I. e. in the USA there's a doctrine of the law, called "Fair use", permitting limited use of the copyrighted material. This doctrine permits an individual to stream for “purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, and research without the need for permission from or payment to the copyright holder”. 

A lot of countries have similar laws. Your example for "let's play"/gaming live streams is a different story, tho. They usually don't fall under these laws as they stream solely for the purpose of earning money. 

»A designer's job is to improve the general quality of life. In fact, it's the only reason for our existence.«
Paul Rand (1914-1996)