You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I've just exported to a pdf and the colour came out wrong. My Colour settings are —
image.png.07120cb9a13b07f69b5d13d2c5c4384d.png

The problem is this —

image.png.8e21256523772d9de3bda7c3e2b2698d.png

In the background, Publisher, on the left Foxit Reader, on the right, Adobe Acrobat Reader. To be honest, the difference doesn't look so marked here, so I've uploaded the file too (Capture.jpg): the pdfs are much bluer. This is with the new 1.1 update, but it first appeared without it. Actually the purple you see in Foxit Reader isn't what I wanted — the pdf came out blue originally and I had to mess around to get a pdf approximately what I wanted. I have n't always had this problem, it's cropped up in recent months.

No doubt it's a setting I need to change (I haven't knowingly altered anything) so if someone could advise, I'd be grateful.

David

Capture.JPG

Looks like you are exporting to CMYK from RGB?

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

That'll be it I bet. The default setting is CMYK isn't it? I do my colours in RGB (simpleton, I know).

So ... no, it's not working. This is Exporting (for print). Still blue. I found the setting in Document setup>Colour and set it to RBB(32) and the colour profile is sRGB etc but I must be missing something. I can't see a CMYK setting in Export.

Err...?