You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

After a few moments of work, Photo just does not respond (Windows)

After a few moments of work, Photo just does not respond, and I have to close it and reopen it like this all the time, I use version 1.10, but it's also was with previous version 1.9, I did not notice if it actually happens when I do something specific.

I have attached a DUMP file and a video

Does anyone know of a version that does not crush?

crashpad_handler.DMP Photo.7z

9 hours ago, Penime said:

After a few moments of work, Photo just does not respond, and I have to close it and reopen it like this all the time, I use version 1.10, but it's also was with previous version 1.9, I did not notice if it actually happens when I do something specific.

I have attached a DUMP file and a video

Does anyone know of a version that does not crush?

crashpad_handler.DMP 29.66 MB · 1 download Photo.7z 549.64 MB · 1 download

I was having the same EXACT problem and I believe it was the latest nVidia drivers, because I reverted back a few driver revisions and the problem went away. I don't know what your hardware is but play around with the drivers, and the newest isn't always best as I found out.

Desktop: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB Ram, RTX 3070, LG 27" 4K 10Bit

Windows 11 22h2

Dell Laptop: i7 7700, 32GB Ram, GTX 1060, 16" 4K

Windows 10 22h2

• 3 weeks later...

As you suggested, I messed with the drivers, and the issue in Photo was not resolved, but other issues that were in other software were resolved.

I did not know that updated drivers are not always the best, thank you Gregory St. Laurent