You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

rendering, export problem 1.10.0

Hello. It seems like certain images don't render and export as other images. In the same file, certain text looks correct, while some other text is very low resolution/quality. Publisher struggle to render some images, while some other are fine. Sometimes it even struggle to render a plain text. Also, the Publisher file is 123mb, while the total size of embedded media doesn't go past 45mb.

Thank you.

Edit: I think that graphical elements (text, curves, images) saved in previous versions interfere with new version of Publisher. If I copy image from previous version into 1.10 I get exact same problems. But if I place same media from the folder source, everything seems to be rendering correctly. Fortunately, my project is small and I can redo it. But this will cause some big issues for large projects made in previous versions that need editing in new version.

Edit2: Scratch all previously said. What causes the problem with rendering is  Live Filter: Perspective. It seems to be the case with this file in particular.

sample.JPG

text sample.JPG

untitled.afpub