You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Great support for adding the Arabic language. Imagine how much money you make from this addition, especially in the Middle East for Arabs

Adding the Arabic language to the program will achieve great sales because here in the Middle East and Arab countries need this program in abundance

Because we attach great importance to the various means of education for digital publishing, and your program may contribute to achieving great educational goals, developing human resources, and investing in this field is worth it.

Especially since we, as Arabs, more than one and a half billion Arabs and Arabs live in many countries. They wish that your product supports the Arabic language. You can imagine, my friend, how much money your program will earn if you invest in it to add the Arabic language. From advertising companies and everything that is about you is available to us from various educational activities and advertisements, but we lack the support of the Arabic language in such programs
I wish you success, and I ask God for forgiveness, wellness, safety from all evil, and abundant sustenance in every step you take.

Where can I find the product license? I have deleted all the applications. I have purchased the products and they have been deleted, but I have not found a license for the product. Knowing that there is an e-mail to buy the products, but how do I find the licenses

1 hour ago, LondonSquirrel said:

A slight over-egging of the pudding

Is the addition worth it, sweetie. In fact, I mean that we in the Middle East are in dire need of such a program, and I expect that when the program spreads in the Middle East in Arabic, they will leave Adobe programs and move to your technology that is better in terms of quality and competitive price. and thank you .

Where can I find the product license? I have deleted all the applications. I have purchased the products and they have been deleted, but I have not found a license for the product. Knowing that there is an e-mail to buy the products, but how do I find the licenses

There is a solution here until Serif provides appropriate support.

https://rtlfixer.com

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | INTEL Arc A770 LE 16 GB  | 32 GB DDR4 3200MHz | Windows 11 Pro 23H2 (22631.3296)
AMD A10-9600P | dGPU R7 M340 (2 GB)  | 8 GB DDR4 2133 MHz | Windows 10 Home 22H2 (1945.3803) 

Affinity Suite V 2.4 & Beta 2.(latest)
Better translations with: https://www.deepl.com/translator  
Interested in a robust (selfhosted) PDF Solution? Have a look at Stirling PDF

Life is too short to have meaningless discussions!

Sorry, but at this time it's the only possible solution.

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | INTEL Arc A770 LE 16 GB  | 32 GB DDR4 3200MHz | Windows 11 Pro 23H2 (22631.3296)
AMD A10-9600P | dGPU R7 M340 (2 GB)  | 8 GB DDR4 2133 MHz | Windows 10 Home 22H2 (1945.3803) 

Affinity Suite V 2.4 & Beta 2.(latest)
Better translations with: https://www.deepl.com/translator  
Interested in a robust (selfhosted) PDF Solution? Have a look at Stirling PDF

Life is too short to have meaningless discussions!