You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

We need to convert logo into different kinds of 2D and 3D embroidery texture look. Like straight stitch, satin stitch and fill stitch.

Are there any way this is possible to do in Affinity Designer or Affinity Photo?

This could be interpreted in lots of ways, each with its own result and techniques.
Can you give us an idea of what the logo looks like now and how you expect it look afterwards?
The more information you give us, the better the advice we can give.

Thank you for your quick reply. I have to make part of the logo in "2D" and/or "3D" (differs from project to project) then put on correct texture. I can't edit/change any part of the logo so it have to be converted "as it is". 

Example below;
Left original,
Right; digitized version (background is photo)

LogoStiches.thumb.png.2011061e1c88ec47964b7b10620ba61c.png

Thanks for the extra information; that makes it much clearer.
Might be a tricky one this, and the techniques needed will probably depend on how real you want it to look.
I had a quick try with the ‘outline’ (sorry, I don’t know the proper nomenclature) and didn’t come up with anything anywhere near good enough – see attached image.
I think you will need an expert to look at this – one of them might already have something like it.

Screenshot 2021-08-04 123555.png

2 hours ago, cje said:

have to make part of the logo in "2D" and/or "3D" (differs from project to project) then put on correct texture. I can't edit/change any part of the logo so it have to be converted "as it is". 

Your example is pretty basic, this could be done manually within less than an hour (using texture images, masking and a little bit of warping/liquify filter). But if it's getting more complex, you should search for mockup/mockup generators.

What you're searching for is highly complex if it should look any realistic and I don't know of any software which could do it without specific plugins or macros/actions. Even mockups I mentioned vary in quality. You might struggle finding some which satisfy your needs for free (even finding paid ones might be a problem).

»A designer's job is to improve the general quality of life. In fact, it's the only reason for our existence.«
Paul Rand (1914-1996)

1 hour ago, Andy05 said:

You might struggle finding some which satisfy your needs for free (even finding paid ones might be a problem).

Thank you for your suggestions but these are made in PS, so plugins exist. 
Anyway, I'll try to google around to find a mockup generator which I may use. 
Thank you.

1 hour ago, GarryP said:

Thanks for the extra information; that makes it much clearer.
Might be a tricky one this, and the techniques needed will probably depend on how real you want it to look.
I had a quick try with the ‘outline’ (sorry, I don’t know the proper nomenclature) and didn’t come up with anything anywhere near good enough – see attached image.
I think you will need an expert to look at this – one of them might already have something like it.

Screenshot 2021-08-04 123555.png

Thank you for your suggestion. 

Hm. Are you sure that those have been made with a plugin? If so, which one? As there's a small chance that it might work with Affinity Photo. 

Edit: I still think, it's rather a mockup which was used. Something like this. Unless there are functions used which aren't supported by AP (like warping), they might work in AP, too.

»A designer's job is to improve the general quality of life. In fact, it's the only reason for our existence.«
Paul Rand (1914-1996)

19 hours ago, Andy05 said:

Hm. Are you sure that those have been made with a plugin? If so, which one? As there's a small chance that it might work with Affinity Photo. 

Edit: I still think, it's rather a mockup which was used. Something like this. Unless there are functions used which aren't supported by AP (like warping), they might work in AP, too.

Could be a "graphic converter".
I searched for some yesterday and left a few messages, so I'll see if I find something which fits my need. 

33 minutes ago, cje said:

This is a PS embroidery plugin:

No, that video isn't showcasing a plugin (which might have been compatible with Affinity Photo). It's more like an ad for a macro (called "actions" in Photoshop) which you can get at envato elements. Such macros/actions won't work in Affinity Photo.

Paul Rand (1914-1996)