You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Problem with refund

Hi everyone, i bought affinity photo for ipad about 1 and a half year ago. I refund it after like 5 days, but i still can use the app. Of course tho, I can’t update it. Now, i really wanna buy again the app so i can update it and have it forever. How can i do that? Do I just have to uninstall and the price button will be shown again or there still will be the little cloud icon? I dont really know how to explain the situation, also sorry for my bad English. Thanks 🙏!

@LeonardoT

Welcome to the Affinity forums.

Affinity Photo for iPad can be purchased from the iPad App Store only so you need to go to your iPad Store Account, log in, and see what options are available to you.

I suspect Apple/Serif will not be pleased to see you were refunded for your earlier purchase of Affinity Photo, but continued to use it!  I believe such actions are a direct contravention of the conditions attached to the grant of a refund.  As to whether this will affect the opportunity for you to buy the app again, I have no idea.

Jeff

Win 10 Pro, i7 6700K, 32Gb RAM, NVidia GTX1660 Ti and Intel HD530 Graphics

Long-time user of Serif products, chiefly PagePlus and PhotoPlus, but also WebPlus, CraftArtistProfessional and DrawPlus.  Delighted to be using Affinity Designer, Photo, and now Publisher, version 1 and now version 2.

iPad Pro (12.9") (iOS 17.4) running Affinity Photo and Designer version 1 and all three version 2 apps.

15 minutes ago, emmrecs01 said:

I suspect Apple/Serif will not be pleased to see you were refunded for your earlier purchase of Affinity Photo, but continued to use it!

I must say I was very surprised to see the following words on the screenshot on this Apple Support page:

You may lose access to refunded items.

I would have expected it to say “will”, not “may”.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

Delete the app and everything will be sorted out.

My dad always told me, a bad workman always blames their tools….

Just waiting for Ronny Pickering…..

Affinity Photo, Designer, Publisher 1.10 and 2.4 on macOS Sonoma 14 on M1 Mac Mini 16GB 1TB
Affinity Photo, Designer, Publisher 1.10 and 2.4 on Windows 10 Pro. Deceased
Affinity Photo, Designer, Publisher 2.4 on M1 iPad Pro 11” on iPadOS 17.4 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/AffinityForiPad

https://www.facebook.com/groups/AffinityPhoto/

The hardest link to find https://affinity.help