You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi!  To start with, I am totally new to this and no basically nothing (besides what I've learned from some video tutorials in the past hour).  I am trying to create a post for a website that has it's own title, and I want the title to be in the same family (font and color) as the company's logo.  The fonts in the logo are "Bebas Neue" and "AvantGarde Bk BT"  but I don't see either of those on the font drop down list.  Is there anyway to find them, add them, buy them? 

Please and thank you, I need all the help I can get! :)

-E

Wait, are you saying you are creating a post for a website with Affinity Photo or Designer? How is it going to go on the website then? These applications aren’t website editors/builders, you know? They are meant to create/edit graphics (which can contain text, of course). If you want to create a post for a website you need an HTML editor or a web content management system (CMS).

That said, you can download Bebas Neue for free at FontSquirrel. If you do an internet search for “AvantGarde Bk BT” you’ll find a few sources providing this font for download but I’m not sure how legal it is or what the license says, respectively.