You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Purchase Options? Multi-License Businesses?

Is there going to be an option to buy this from you directly outside the App Store? The reason being, in many creative agencies the designers don't own the software or machines they are working on, thus not being able to use a personal apple ID on a given machine in a department of say 20 or 30 designers split between two buildings.

I also know I'm not going to set up a bogus Apple ID for all the machines to download a copy and tie a credit card to it. (Apple just makes buying theses kinds of apps in a corporate setting really hard.)

Just curious on how this would work? Are you offering multi-licensing for business?

• 9 months later...

any update on this? I looked at the VPP and at $39.99 per license for 80, no discount...ouch....we are getting a Creative Cloud pricing that is far better....but I'm trying to convince my IT Director that Affinity has the solution we need without the lifetime subscription.....

• 1 year later...
  • Staff

Hi Jeeremie,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

Affinity volume licenses are currently only available through Apple's Volume Purchase Program for Business. You can find more info here.

You have to contact Apple about it's availability in Thailand since we don't manage this directly.