You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Guest bfmcmillen

Guest bfmcmillen

I've loaded my various NIK plugins which I use with PS CS6 on my 64 bit MAC.  I don't know how to access them.  I tried loading the Color FX tool from NIK and my screen looks like the attached.  Could I have help setting up my plugins, please? (Yes, these Plugins work on PS CS6 .... via the selective tool. I did try loading the program with the control key held.

Many thanks,

Barb

I've re-installed. I load a photo, select the plugin and receive this error message from NIK (2nd screen shot)

Thanks.

post-21326-0-69666100-1446665545_thumb.png

post-21326-0-87684900-1446670190_thumb.png

Might be the latest issue of software for the Mac (el capitain). Not all Nik plugins work anyway but I've had a similar screen. If you open and close another app outside the affinity app the screen operates. Everybody is blaming each other for this change in functionality.

Guest bfmcmillen

I've had that happen.  Also, the plugins are extremely slow and unpredictable inside Affinity but not so outside as independent apps or within Photoshop (from which I am trying to disentangle myself).  I notice that there is a selection tool ... and that Nik applies layers to the image. (I wanted to upload a screen shot, can't figure out how and it appears my posting is limited for some reason.  Thanks for your reply :)