You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Publisher crashing when changing document fields

I am running Publisher 1.9.3 on my 16" MacBook Pro with BigSur. 

Every time when I try to change a field in the fields Tab Publisher immediately crashes when trying to use the text field.
It worked until a few weeks ago, now it crashes in every file.

I already deleted publisher and reinstalled it, but that did not change anything.

Attached is the latest crash report

Affinity Publisher_2021-07-13-124625_Marius-MacBook-Pro.crash

9 minutes ago, SPaceBar said:

HI @Marius G Welcome to the Affinity forums.

Sorry to hear you are experiencing crashing. Could you upload your document here please?

I just uploaded a file, but this happens to every file I open, as soon as I change something in the fields tab.

I opened the files on a different device to see if the problem was tied to the file, but on other devices I can change the properties in the fields tab.

Edited by Marius G

Hi @Marius G Thanks the extra info. I wasn't able to reproduce the issue. As it is only happening to your MacBook Pro and only recently have you changed any settings?

You could try doing a ctrl-run-up. Back up your app data first and then hold down Ctrl when launching the app. This will clear out any changes that have been made recently and revert back to factory settings. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...