You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Two ways to do that (maybe more):

1. Uncheck Honour Spot Colours. You see this option when you click the More button.

2. Look for the elements that are spot. Go to the Colour panel, switch to Sliders (from the three small horizontal lines) and simply click on one of the slider handles.

Both ways, have a look at the exported PDF to check if everything is correct.

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed

Thanks a lot!

So I chose the colour space (CMYK), the profile (FOGRA39) and unchecked "Honour Spot Colours".
No I am only unsure if to check "Convert image colour spaces" or not.

And my most important question:
Let's assume I have to change the colour space and profile of a document full of graphics (book) in Affinity Publisher:
Do I have to re-export every single graphic and then put it together in the Publisher, or is it ok to only re-export the whole Publisher document in the end? Does it make a difference?

So many thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I also ran into this issue. Thanks Joachim for the workaround on export.
But - is there no way to change a spot color into a separated color in color palette? I can't believe it... but I couldn't find any option yet. I mean unchecking the spot color option would be it.

5 minutes ago, thadeusz said:

I mean unchecking the spot color option would be it.

In a perfect Affinityverse you could do that and the opposite. :(

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed

• 6 months later...