You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Table of Contents stopped working

I have created a main table of contents and then a section table of contents and then a sub section table of contents. The section table of contents has stopped working.  I was in the process of exporting my document and everything was in good shape, but when I exported it to PDF the TOC was missing on the Section pages but was still working on the sub-section pages.  I made sure that all the settings I had previously were the same, but continue to see issues. Even after pressing the defaults button everything continued to be a problem.  The screenshot with "Section One" is the one that is the issue, should only show the Heading 2 titles which is the sub-section titles.,  the second screenshot is showing the sub-section working properly only displaying titles of the pages of the sub-section.

Need some serious help because this document was supposed to be finished yesterday.  Please HELP S.O.S

image.png

image.png

One other observation was that when the Scope is on Document everything works fine, but when you change the TOC Scope to Section, It displays the message in the first screenshot. I attempted to create a fresh page and see if it worked and it did not.