You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Downloading Multiple Contents At The Same Time.

Hello! I'm new to Affinity Products and just recently purchased Photo, Designer and Publisher along with more contents from the store but I'm having an issue with downloading all at the same time and setting up automatic download. I followed the installation instructions but can not seem to find automatic downloads when I open my account. What am I missing?

Anything that you've told it to download automatically, and that it has downloaded, will be automatically installed. Thus, for example, if it's an asset collection you'll find it in the Assets panel.

You can tell from the My Account dialog what items have been downloaded but that application.

What are you having trouble finding? Can you show us a screenshot of your My Account dialog (without your email address)?

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

• Staff

Hi @Castil,

The Automatic Downloads feature is accessed from the My Account screen within the application itself. Have you registered the app? If so, then from within the My Account screen, you can switch on Automatic Downloads using the checkbox towards the bottom of the screen.

10 hours ago, Castil said:

For example, how can I download all at once?

To the best of my knowledge you can't, you have to click on each Download button.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

20 minutes ago, Old Bruce said:

To the best of my knowledge you can't, you have to click on each Download button.

From one's account at the Affinity Store, that's true. Within the application itself, via My Accounts, you can get them all at once.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.