You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Resizing Data Merge Manager floating window

Using the Data Merge Manager I can no longer resize the floating window? Have the same problem with beta and non beta. Every other window works as expected. No other program I use has the issue either. As shown in the images I can resize Publisher but when opening Data Merge Manager it takes up the whole screen with no control over it. Main monitor is 4k and normally I could drop the floating window onto the HD monitor but now it remains fixed at 4k size.  Running windows 10 os build 19043.1081

af1.jpg

af2.jpg

@Paradise33 Until this is fixed, you can edit "C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Affinity\Publisher\1.0\Settings\Window.xml" <DataMergeManagerDialog> coordinates and dimensions as you like. The application has to be closed before editing.

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.