You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Free DAM to work with Affinity Photo

I am looking simple tool for organize JPEG files. I have it a lot of and I would sorted them by categories like family, kids, holidays, macro etc. I use Capture One to develop RAW and Affinity Photo to final touch. What I look for:

price: free 

color managment: on good calibrated monitor photography is show correct without strange colors

file operations and performance: easy to use move to folder on hard drive, showing thumb / small preview files without troubles from 300-2000 photographies with resonable speed on second generation i7 with 32 RAM and GPU with 2 GB RAM (mobile platform)

edit with: option send file from DAM to Affinity Photo to edit it from selected file via menu or comparable and easy to use method

edit photography option: none or limited as my primary software to work with it is Affinity Photo and Capture One

platform: Windows 10

Could you suggest good companion for Affinity Photo?