You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

German wording "Als Paket speichern" not correct (IMO)

To make it clear: This is nit-picking, but my eyes are always rolling, when reading "Als Paket speichern" (Save as Package). Tststs ... Germans.

First of all, a "Paket" means to me something closed, which is not true here, as the folders are open. If the "Paket" would be (automatically) zipped, then I would agree.

Second, the APu video tutorials (German) are saying here "Sammeln von Ressourcen" (Collecting resources). But we are already talking about "Sammeln" in "Ressourcen verwalten" (Resource Manager). So Serif should have an idea on consistent wording.

Third, when you finally determine the folder to save in, the button is called "Paket", which is no verb (Packen). See image.

How about "Projektdaten sammeln" (Collect project data)?

paket.jpg

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.