You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Designer Customer Beta 1.10.0 (1.10.3)

• Staff

Purpose: Features, Improvements, Fixes

Requirements: Purchased Affinity Designer for iPad From App Store

App Store:  Not Submitted

Download link: Join the TestFlight

Hello,

We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of the Affinity Designer Beta 1.10.0 for iPad.

If this is your first time using a customer beta of an Affinity app, it’s worth noting that the beta will install as a separate app - alongside your store version. They will not interfere with each other at all and you can continue to use the store version for critical work without worry.

This beta is no longer considered to be an incremental update to the 1.9.2 version recently released to all customers. As such, we strongly recommend that you do not use this beta for real work as data could be lost and the files you save are not guaranteed to open in previous / future versions of Affinity Designer.

Thanks again for your continued support!

Matt

Changes Since 1.9.2

- Potentially huge performance improvements for large documents. We've spent a long time looking at this and have improved performance many-fold for large documents and improved scalability. If you have particular documents that still appear 'too slow' then feel free to share them with me and I'll do my best to look into them :)
- Significant performance improvements when running low on memory
- Performance and memory improvements when using placed images or embedded documents

- Support for Emojis in text tools! 😁👌🏻 (which nearly works, but fails to draw to the screen - fix coming very soon!)
- Fixed PDF Export group opacity potentially being applied twice
- Misc text performance improvements
- SVG import and export tweaks

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.