You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

i'm trying to get the free months trial, I've registered and the download email is not coming through, checked email this is correct. I've tried another pc with a different email address this is not coming through either? they are not in junk folder.

• 11 months later...

Hi GRJF, if you email me with your name and the email addresses you have signed up with I'll sort it for you.

Thanks, Dale.

Hi Dale,

I have the same problem, was trying to download the trial version of Affinity Designer. However, after installation, it said my trial expires even though I have never used the software before. 

Please help. Thanks.

zoemeii

• Staff

Hi zoemeii,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

Have you started the trial at least once after installing it? The trial works for 10 (consecutive) days after you run it for the first time and then expires even if you haven't used it.

There's no way to reset it after its expiration. We will reset it again for Affinity Designer 1.5 launch in the next couple months (maybe sooner) so everyone can try the new features.

You should be able to run it again at that time.

• 1 month later...

Hi zoemeii,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

Have you started the trial at least once after installing it? The trial works for 10 (consecutive) days after you run it for the first time and then expires even if you haven't used it.

There's no way to reset it after its expiration. We will reset it again for Affinity Designer 1.5 launch in the next couple months (maybe sooner) so everyone can try the new features.

You should be able to run it again at that time.

Hi,

Nope, that was the first time I have downloaded and opened the software. Immediately after installation and opening the app for the first time, it said the trial had been expired. I don't know why. 

Since the ver.1.5.1 has been available in App store, do you know how I could get the trial version (if available)? I tried on the official website, but what I got was Affinity Desginer 1.4. Again, it was said my trial expired.

Thank you a lot!