You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Document window size not saved

I don't know if this qualifies as a bug, but whenever I open a document in Affinity Publish, I get that document in a windows that I always have to resize manually to fill up my screen space.
I can't even use the zoom button (I'm no MacOS) because doing so, makes the windows expand to the whole screen and the top of the document ends up behind the top toolbar.
Is there any way to make Affinity Publish remember the window size so that I don't need to re-scale the document window each time I open the document?

Screenshot 2021-06-13 at 23.52.03.png

Screenshot 2021-06-13 at 23.56.24.png

6 hours ago, rui_mac said:

I work on a two-screen system, so that is not and option 😞

Turning off separated mode does still work on a two-screen setup. You can have all your studios (and resource manager, etc.) on another screen even if you have separated mode turned off. It just keeps the toolbars and all document windows combined.

That is just FYI. You may still prefer separated mode, and of course that choice is offered to you for good reason. Your feedback is good.

5 hours ago, garrettm30 said:

Turning off separated mode does still work on a two-screen setup. You can have all your studios (and resource manager, etc.) on another screen even if you have separated mode turned off. It just keeps the toolbars and all document windows combined.

That is just FYI. You may still prefer separated mode, and of course that choice is offered to you for good reason. Your feedback is good.

Thank you so much. I assumed that it wasn't possible because as soon as I turned off the Separate mode, all my studios that resided in my second screen were all gone.
I created a new studio configuration for my two screens now, using non-Separated mode.
Thank you so much.