You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Integration of .aphoto in Lightroom (via plugin)

I don't know if this is possible. Today i do all my Photo-Editing in Lightroom, only for heavy composing purposes i switch to Affinity Photo (previous Photoshop ;-).

Now... my LR/Affinity/LR-Workflow goes like this:

1. - open the raw as psd copy in Affinity-Photo (psd becomes visible in Lightroom).
  2. - Do my work on the opened psd-file in Affinity-Photo.
  3. - save the work does forces the .aphoto Format, which is saved beside the psd.
  4. - Now i export the work as psd - what overwrites the previous opened psd - (which is visible in LR).
  5. - I make some virtual copys of the psd to do variations for the finish (i use all that develop stuff in LR for that) 
  6. - If i want to do some more work on the file, i klick in LR on the PSD, and do the "show in finder" command. There i locate the .aphoto file and open it in Affinity-Foto for additional work. After finishing my work i do step 4 and 5. 

It may be useful to have a LR-Plugin that can handle the .aphoto directly. What do you think?

• 1 month later...