You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Could the image used for the data merge function of Publisher on the website be a little more ‘appropriate’?

I wasn’t sure where to put this thread so please move it to a more appropriate place if necessary.

I have two very minor issues with the image used for the data merge functionality:
1. The changes between the samples are very difficult to spot – one digit difference in number under vertical barcode, one digit difference in number to the left of the horizontal barcode, and one digit difference in the vertical barcode number (red ‘circles’ in my attached image).
2. It includes barcodes, which might lead some people to think that Publisher can create barcodes, which it can’t (by itself).

Would it be better to use an image which shows easy-to-spot differences, maybe conference name/photo badges or something like that?

Not a major problem but something which I think could be improved.

Screenshot 2021-06-10 091224.png