You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

svgMotion: A vector animation tool

michaelsboost

Animator: https://michaelsboost.com/svgMotion/app/

svgMotion

I love making vector animations but if you're on a mobile device currently there's no app out there that allows you to make tween based animations. Desktop users have Blender, Synfig Studio, Keyshape, After Effects. If you're on a Chromebook you have Animatron Studio and even TweenUI but mobile users have been left in the dark far too long. That's why I decided to build svgMotion!

screenshot.png

This isn’t a question just something I wanted to share with the community because far too few people know about it and I developed svgMotion a year ago.

Here’s just a few gif animations I made from my vector art and svgMotion.

image_processing20191130-15449-1tuvj9p
received_450432372543036

And there’s this bounce reveal one I made inspired by James Curran.

bounce-reveal-demo

You can find more demos like the bounce reveal simply by opening up svgMotion and playing with the hubs at https://michaelsboost.com/svgMotion/app/#bouncereveal

Now if you’re just looking for Frame by Frame vector animation. Then you should checkout SVGAnimFrames
image_processing20191102-22048-1rbopi1

You don’t need to be a coder to use it either. I built a converter so you can easily import your animation and it’ll convert it to a gif animation for you. How’d you think I made the animation above? Time is money my friends.

"Procrastination is the enemy of productivity!" ~Michael

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Ply23r said:

can you make it free and open source?

Have you followed the links in the first post?

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

Currently redesigning the entire app. This new update will NOT be available in the app store JUST THE APPLICATION'S WEBSITE.  

Here's a preview (it's still a WIP) also will be free and open source. Just a project I'm working on by myself in my spare time. If you're interested in collaboration message me.

received_541903740300332 (1).png

"Procrastination is the enemy of productivity!" ~Michael