You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

First, I want to let you know that I purchased a copy of Affinity Designer from the App store this morning.

I love this program. I only wish that you had released it earlier so I could have avoided spending $80 for Sketch 3 in June, but this is one of those events in life that is out of my control. It's great to own a vector program that is stable and isn't buggy.

Now, my question is when will the beta versions stop working? I own a MacBook and an iMac. I have installed Affinity on my MacBook, but also need to use it on my iMac. I plan to purchase a second license, but it would be great if I could get another month to use the beta. 

Thanks again for the great product and making it affordable.

• Staff

Actually, there's no need to purchase again wildscribe (although if you really want to ;) )

Just log into the App Store on your other machine using the same Apple account, and you can simply download again on there - I can't remember if the limit is 5 or 10 machines.

That's once of the nicest things about buying through the App Store!

AndyS