You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

“Space Base” - vectorial illustration

“Space Base” is a vectorial image with a sci-fi theme, created as if it was a still frame from an anime movie. Another vector illustration made with basic shapes, gradients and this time, special brushes for the clouds. This work was also made following a tutorial by visual artist Isabel Aracama, and you can acess her site for this tutorial plus the freebies: www.isabelaracama.com 

Space Base_1B.jpg

Edited by Ana Cardo Oliveira

I like the transparent hemisphere. I did not notice at first.

May I suggest please that you edit your post and put five or even seven blank lines of text both before and after the image, so that it is displayed isolated from other items and notes?

William

Until December 2022, using a Lenovo laptop running Windows 10 in England. From January 2023, using an HP laptop running Windows 11 in England.

@William Overington

You can click on the image, and it'll be larger on a dark background, a better view than small size on a thread.

You can also wait until a magnifier appears when the cursor is on this larger picture, and if you click then, the image will open in a new tab. You'll be able to display it full screen.

Interestingly, the comet in the sky.

Although it has a tail, which might give an impression of being motion lines, as in cartoon graphics, comets do not appear to move over a short period of time. They move over a longer time, but not like a thin fast line from a meteorite entering the earth's atmosphere and burning up.

I saw the Hale-Bopp comet one night back in 1997 and it was bright in the night sky but appeared, during the several minutes that I observed it, to be static in the night sky.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet_Hale%E2%80%93Bopp

William

Until December 2022, using a Lenovo laptop running Windows 10 in England. From January 2023, using an HP laptop running Windows 11 in England.