You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

[New 1.2] Free Vector Tools for Windows 10 Users

GarryP

lascivious1: As Hilltop said above, the User Guide is available via the Settings Page (press the Cog icon at the top-right of the window).
I didn’t expect anyone to need a tutorial after watching the videos and reading the guide, but if there is a something specific that you think isn’t explained well enough then tell me and I will see if I can make it clearer in the user guide for the next version.

• 3 months later...

Version 1.2 has just been released and is now available in the Microsoft Store.

New in Version 1.2:

Tracks Function – Create many types of rotational designs.
Routes Selector – You have a choice of the order in which most designs are drawn.
Colour Schemes – Seven new schemes.
New Shapes – Spikeys, Flowers, Rectelipses (Squircles), Quaternates, and path versions of other shapes.
Code Viewer – Improved viewing options.
Fields – You can now determine if the shape positions are automatically recalculated.

See the first post in this thread for examples and videos.

You’re welcome.
I have no (short/medium/long-term) plans to make a non-Microsoft Store version available for various reasons.
That might change at some point in the far future, if circumstances change massively, but no-one should count on it ever happening.

• 5 months later...

Canny Vectors has just passed the one thousand acquisitions mark.
While this doesn’t sound like much in the grand scheme of things, considering that I have only mentioned the existence of the application in these forums, I think it’s a pretty good amount which is still growing day-by-day.
Thanks to everyone who has used the application and helped it, by personal recommendation, to reach so many people.

• 1 year later...

My little Canny Vectors app has just passed the 5,000 acquisitions ‘marker’ in the Microsoft Store which, while not being a massive number, is great for something that has only been mentioned in these forums.

Thanks to anyone who has passed on a recommendation to a friend/colleague/enemy/stranger/etc.
Thanks also to anyone who has posted a nice review/rating in the store too.

Looking forward to making it to 10,000.