Seanyboy

A Format Painter Tool?

I know I keep harping back to DrawPlus, but this function is a "Must Have" in my way of working.  I use it ALL the time in DP and it saves oodles of time if I have multiple pages and want to keep text etc consistent through out the work. I can't seem to find anything at present that replicates this in AFFINITY - Would this be a possibility either now or in the future - Is there a work around/method at present that I am missing ...(again!)? :huh:  :)

MacBookPro 15-inch mid 2010 intel core I7,  NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M 512 MB, Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5.

Thanks Tony, Yes as per usual I missed that - it doesn't show up on right click context menu  - only the top EDIT menu. And I can confirm that it does not presently work on text.

MacBookPro 15-inch mid 2010 intel core I7,  NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M 512 MB, Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5.

Thanks Sean, I was just looking for this really useful feature. Personally I hope that it eventually becomes a reality rather than relying on copy and paste style - and I use it most often on text (as it happens).

MacBook Pro 11,2,  Intel i7 4 core, 8Gb RAM, Graphics Intel Iris Pro.

iPad Pro 11.4,  256Gb, 10.5 Retina, A10X Fusion chip, Apple pencil

Desktop upgraded to Win10 64-bit, Intel i5 quad core, 8Gb RAM, NVIDIA GefORCE GT730

The Win-10 laptop is on permanent loan to my daughter......

My Flickr Album